Monday 20 October 2014

Prestige

Last Tuesday I mentioned the case of our invaluable Prestige pressure cooker. A slight accident had left the valve mechanism in a state I didn't trust. I rang the manufacturer, and Marion in customer services told me they'd had a recall two years ago and would I like a whole new lid. No brainer! She arranged for them to send it to Audlem Post Office, and to do so by Royal Mail since that (or ParcelForce) was the only carrier the Post Office would accept.

Today we walked up to collect it. The package didn't seem quite as large or as heavy as it should have been, so we were wondering what we would find when we opened it.


First signs were positive…


and there it was…


ready to be installed on our base. This must be a rather unusual selfie!


So – thanks to Marion at customer services. You're a star! As is the poste restante system around the post offices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment